Protocol stack for Resoa grid messages
resoa.stack project provides a protocol stack implementation with very slight header structures for achieving maximum processing speed and bandwidth.
All Resoa grid connections are managed and secured by this stack.
- Channel / application domain based message categorization
- Protocol de-/activation possible for every single message, based on BIT settings
- Message prioritization, based on fragmentation with configurable size (default 8192 bytes)
- Optional GZIP compression of each single message
- Optional 128/256 bit AES encryption of each single message
- 1024/2048 bit public/private key authentication interface (RSA) for new connection setup
- Optional digital signature. Each message might be wrapped by a XML, encrypting and signing the original content
- Transaction request, commit and rollbackÂ support (this enables synchronous message handling)
- Connection monitoring with automatic reconnection by TCPClients,
- Multiple Server IP addressing with random server selection. This allows client controlled load balancing strategies.
- Server side Java NIO / .net asynchronous socket/multi-threading architecture for high scalability of concurrent sessions