What is Resoa ?
- Choose a design and code generation framework first and design your service object model. First comes the Service, this is the central motto of Resoa. We¬†internally use XSD and JAXB, but any other¬†design framework might we used as well.
- HTTP service request should¬†find the associated Java business service implementation, best without any web.xml / other configuration or manually added annotations. Services should work with typesafe Java objects, there should be an easy way for sending responses, and you most probably need access to local or enterprise services¬†like¬†persistence.
- Resoa was designed for running within grids. Performance, scalability and reliability should be a must for 24/7 applications, achievable with low budget investements (virtual server / cloud server ready).
Resoa does not define a new standard or reinvent the wheel, it offers a crowd of solutions for¬†bridging existing open source standards to meet the above requirements. We like you to work¬†¬†with one object model for your business only, beginning from the web to the persistent back-end.
How to proceed:
- Read about coding services
- Understand the ResoaGateway functionality and deployment within Java containers
- Start using Resoa Persistence